Friday 4 March 2011

Animatic

Ok recently I think my blog has become arrestively dull and I also have not been keeping up to date with it as well as I have been in the past. I think this may be another slightly boring blog. *sighs*

I recently just completed my animatic for my flash adornment (with the flys and the loo) so basically its just simple rough animation. I wasn't trying to achieve anything great here. Have a look.

For some reason the pitch of the voice lowered when I imported it to flash (and when it was made into a movie file the audio the developed a hiss) so I'm going to have to find a way of correcting that. In my actual animation I plan to make the wings of the fly in the foreground actually flutter and I'll give his arms better articulation.

Upon constructing my characters I told myself I wouldn't attempt to do something epic as this was only an animatic...but then I lost my self restraint again.

Here is my fly

Here he is again in several pieces

And this list may give you an idea of just how many individual little bits my winged dude was comprised of...and the large number of layers....ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment