Monday 21 February 2011

Public Lavatories

Yep. That's right. Public lavatories.

Why? Well one of my most recent assignments is "My life in Falmouth." For this I've got to record someone and put animation to their speech and, of course, this must be someone who presently lives in Falmouth. I have the liberty to set the scene where ever I want, make the speaker what ever I want and choose the subject matter (as long as it relates to Falmouth.) As Falmouth is a very tourist orientated place there are public loos dotted around everywhere so I've decided to animate a couple of flys talking about the public bogs.
I've recently created a few concept sketches based on photos I took....yes I took photos of some bogs...and I've done the odd rough character sketches which are subject to change depending on what the speakers may sound like. You may find these drawings are easily more visible if you tilt your screen back a bit

...the scan was a wee bit tilted...

A rather flamboyant portrayal.


Just thinking of details and stuff.

I think I may need to simplify the character design but these are only rough so it'll probably change once I've got my recordings.

Anyway that's that. Maybe next time I'll upload a small preview of my little project. Scidodle!


No comments:

Post a Comment