Thursday 10 March 2011

Working, working, working...

So yeah. I've been working a lot.

The night after I lost all that flash work I didn't sleep very well. Then the next day I began my experimental project with my awesome partner. It involved a lot of cardboard. 102 pieces to be precise. We spent the entire day, morning to evening, drawing and cutting them out and I obtained a very painful blister in the process. I call it determination goaded by a hint of exasperation from the day before.
Anyway that night I didn't fall asleep until about four in the morning and when I eventually did drift off I then had a detailed dream about zombies. I promptly woke up after that...I didn't succeed in getting any of my sleep back.

Today I was in the studio at nine to attempt a catch up on my flash project. I regained as small portion of what I lost but I've still got a way to go. Some time around midday my partner and I continued with the experimental animation project. The number of cardboard pieces has multiplied to some where over 140 and we've got most of the animation done. I think.

It's coming up to one in the morning but now seemed like a good time to blog as I'm still struggling to sleep-I thought I'd make good use of the time. Also the guy in the flat above has taken to riding his skateboard up and down the room so I don't think I'll be getting sleep any time soon.
No matter. I have this nice little cardboard caravan cut out (advertising summerbreack.co.uk) that can be folded into a 3D model. Yep. That's definitely going to keep me entertained...

No comments:

Post a Comment