Saturday 12 March 2011

I've managed to complete the work I've lost!

At 14:34 I, Little H, have managed to redo and complete my lost flash work after yet another sleepless night. Hah. In your face faulty computers!. I have defeated you!

The only problem is that upon rendering my animation I discover that the sound has been corrupted again so I'm going to have to find some kindly boffin to help me amend that but apart form that it is completed. Take a look.

See? The wings blur this time!


Unfortunately to compensate for loss of time my lip sync is not as clean as it was before I lost the original. If I have time I will attempt to make my wee dude in the fore ground bob up and down a little.

Oh and I've done all my experimental animation work. Now I've only got to edit it togeather. I think I might evern be able to beathe soon!

1 comment:

  1. RE the sound, add it on afterwards in premier Flash is awful for sound.

    It looks great btw I cant comment if its better than the version you lost though.

    ReplyDelete