Thursday 9 December 2010

The Rat and the Monkey.

I finished my mini project! Yay!

It is a traditional hand drawn animation of a character I have given the most complex name-Rat.

Rat the Graceful One

Twenty four frames a second. As this is my first non assigned animation I'm rather pleased with it as a whole. There are a few things that could be improved such as lack of squash and stretch. It is there but I need to exaggerate it a little more so I'll keep this in mind for next time. Also when his chin collides with the ground he glares and grits his teeth but this is so brief that you can't really tell what kind of face he has pulled.

Also with a bit more spare time I re-animated the "maya monkey" but this time I chose to animate him as a monkey instead of making him walk upright as I had to do for an assignment. It's brief again but take a gander.

Not brilliant again but it has fluidity. I just need to improve on expressing distribution of weight through the feet.

Anyway thanks for reading.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment