Monday 27 December 2010

Gerald and Doogle

Just came across an old animation-something I did years and years ago. Thought I might share it.

Back in the ancient days of 2004, when I was shorter, I did an animation workshop with the BBC. I was taught how to use a stop motion camera and shown the basics of animation then I was set lose to do what I wanted.
I decided to do a short about a couple of hamsters because their shape can be easily simplified and their general size would be in proportion with the environment we were in. I devised a script, created character deigns and then constructed them out of plasticine.

 The geek and the dude.

Then I animated it! Allow me to introduce Gerald and Doogle.
Gerald and Doogle



Ok so it's far from perfect but I was a wee person when I did this. Oh and I voiced Doogle (dude with the moe-hawk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment