Tuesday 2 November 2010

Real to the Sureal

Ok so I've shown a lot of my animation work but very little of my drawings so I present you with last week's drawing asignment. Real to the Sureal. The task was to make obsevational drawings but give them a sureal twist. Take a peak.

Fear my suitcase! 

Look! It's a "shell phone!"
...You know like "cell phone"...
Ok that was a terible gag.


Maths is dangerous.

Due to my bad photography the image became slightly warped. "Curse you!"

 Anyway those are some of my drawings from last week. This week is draw what ever you want week. And I am so happy about it! I'll upload some of those drawings in my next blog. Oh and feed back on this stuff would be soooooo greatly appreciated.

So untill next time that's all folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment