Thursday 4 November 2010

Bird Poop!

Yes that is my title. Bird poop.

Why? My next assignment shall demonstrate.


This time I had to animate a take so I did a double take. Basicly cubie spots a bird over head doing the inevitable then after a moment realises he should probably react so just scoots out the way. I'm reletively happy with the way this one went. I supose the only critisisum I could give would be that I need to leave a longer pause at the end as it just finishes rather abruptly, bairly giving you time to alow the action to sink in.

My last hand drawn animation was simlar to the double take as it involved my Cubie dude crouching fearfully in responce to a loud sound, timidly glancing over his sholder for a moment before leaping into the air with shock. The sphisical reaction was much more "cartoony" in nature and as he only made the single glance it is only a take. Take a lookie see.



So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment