Friday 2 November 2012

More design stuff

My newest task has been to create some concept work for a short anime sequence. I'm looking at creating some robots/drones (roughly human sized) with the capability of fire power. Its been a loooong time since I've last drawn any bots and I'm just realising ow much I've missed it. This is a brief post as I've only done a little so far. Plus once I've done more and probably changed it several times over I'll rant with more depth. Any way here is a sample.



There. I've gone with organic structures. Tacking into consideration this is for an anime I'm rather against using blocks, aggressive pointy bits and anything that may resemble the original transformers series from the 80s (but I've watched the entire thing and I loved it). Anyway the point I want to get to is that bots most frequently seen in anime are not like that. The are mostly composed of curves and usually have an over all organic silhouette.

Thats me done fore now.


No comments:

Post a Comment