Tuesday 13 November 2012

I tried to do some work...really...

So yesterday I arived at uni early to do some tests animations for the Deep project on ToonBoom. I decided I was was feeling enthusiastic and that I would get some proper work done. It took the first hour to find ither a computer that worked or would run toonboom without asking for an adminastrative pasword. Anyway four hours later my animation was almost complete and then it stoped saving. I had been saving it to my memory stick so I assumed it was faulty any tried to save it to the computer's hard drive-it didn't work ither. I then discovered that almost all my work had disapeared.

Meh.

Redid the entire thing badly in about half an hour so I could use it as a blue print for the next day.

 
It was meant to be my drone. Not looking to great.

No comments:

Post a Comment