Wednesday 1 May 2013

Chip is finished!

I got a project in on time! Yay!

I don't feel like doing much typing because I think I tend to say too much excess stuff plus I've come to the conclusion that a lot of the stuff I type ends up just sounding pretentious. So then, here is  the finished short I directed and animated. This project went smoothly, just as Project cheese started, but this time things continued at a good pace and I made sure I was constantly aware of the group's progress and made sure there were frequent updates. Anyway here it is.




Over all I'm pretty pleased with it. The only part I'd like to change would be the moment their eyes meet and the background goes red. If I ever get round to tweaking it I would make their eyes "slide in" over the previous shot. I think it would simply look smoother.

Anyway thats, that. Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment