Friday 10 June 2011

Ok I want to do some interesting stuff now

I haven't done any of my own animation work recently...and I just realised I've really begun to miss it.

There was a time when I would come into the animation studio from nine in the morning (when it opened) till late evening just because I wanted to. I'm in the midst of doing a couple of animations on Maya so I should actually try and finish them. I'm annoyed at myself for slipping out of this habit.

Oh and I must do more hand drawn animation. Ok its hard...but oddly kinda fun...

Oh, oh, oh annnnd I've started work on something big. I'll be exploiting my free time in the summer hols to get it truly grounded. Hopefully when I've got to a decent point I'll start to blog some of it....



...I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment